At the end of the day, it's still like this.

Back to blog awhile! Khuntoria still loading so ... yups!

On Sunday I went for a short study trip and had some food there. First time trying their sandwiches and this is one of them! It's huge and took me like, more than 45mins to eat it ...
My apple panic attack drink! ^^

So yups, went to Timah for dinner in the evening and had nice food ~ Organic and extremely healthy cuz it's vegeterian food and the lady boss made use of good ingredients that'll benefit our health. Do visit them if you're a vegeterian or loves healthy food! No meat at all, for your info. It's located at Chun Tin Rd (opp Beauty World).

Would really love to try out nyonya food as well as those Korean food too. And oh, Thai food! ^^ I guess they're all really nice Asia food. Ahh yum.

Alright fine I guess im thinking too much. But hey im not greedy! I just wanted to try lots of good things in the world as long as i'm alive ~ LOL.

Side track a bit ...

This has been in my mind for the whole day. And I was thinking, isn't scary how some people change SO FAST after they change their partners (as friends)?
To me, it's totally terrifying. People that were used to be close to you, are suddenly changing their attitude towards you, and the next second you thought you knew the wrong person and couldnt recognize who they were.

This is life ...

Oh well anyways, HCL papers tomo! I'm kinda feeling uneasy cuz my tcher told us that our compre passage will be long and unfriendly. Oh gosh ....

Good lucks to you and I. Hope my creativity wont run out during P1!
FIGHTING FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment