this is what we do to spice things up in life

Yups, I said I'd study but seriously, I haven't start A SINGLE THING YET. Sigh, hopeless. The meds I just took seemed to have some effects on me right now.. Getting drowsy!

Just few minutes ago, I had a really long chat w my friends, talking bout how unhappy we were w each other. I think it's alright now, and tomo we're heading for....................
Yups that's it! For early celebration :) Hope we'll all have a great day ahead tomo! Anyways school's gonna end early due to some work seminar they're having. Thank goodness' im not involved. I've got enough of work to do!

I'm now really reluctant to touch any work left on my table. It's hurting my eyessssssssssss v_v

Right now, i'm craving for .............
Thanks to my cough, I cant have any cold stuffs, including this yummy yogurt that I'd constantly have them during my free time! How terrible can my life be for the time being ..........................

Okay so ya im gonna do my work now and shut this damn comp down. v_v

No comments:

Post a Comment