Today I don't feel like doin' anything!

Hello blog readers! Seriously wondering how many people have viewed/are viewing my blog... It's so new and young.. Hahahah :)

Oh well i'm here to blog again! It's the 21st, someone's birthday huh! Wished him on FB alr but im gonna do it here again! /How nice can I be rights!/
Happy 15th Birthday, MONKEY!
I'm using this photo to make you feel old right now HAHAH alright just kidding :)
Stay good alright, stop fooling ard! After all you're growing older......... but I guess you're still mentally childish :P Hope you've had a great day w your friends today!

Time to update bout me myself and I. Lately, I've been having REALLY WEIRD dreams. First was some Jap horror shows that doesnt exist, and next is that someone peeped at my friend in the toilet! Dosh, just what's going on my mind. I've no idea. ._.
___________________________________________________________________

[2:21PM] High time for me to study! Books are waiting for me on the table!

CIAOS! Catch up w me again later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment