exams and exams

Hell I'm slow but... I dont even have time to catch up w kr dramas/variety shows! Bcuz of studies, i've missed out MuBank, MuCore, Inki, M!Countdown, Dream Team, WGM etc.. Ahh so regretful. But I was left w no choice. T-T

Currently im enjoying myself w Khuntoria! Okay yes only at Ep4. How slow can I be.
You must be thinking, it's exams period, how can you still be relaxing and watching WGM and not prep for exams? HELLO ~~~~~ I do prep for exams and I still study but I'll nv neglect this thing in my life - relaxing. Why stress so much when you know it doesnt help in anything at all? Does panicking help you to score an Ace? No rights? So just plan your time well and study everyday! As long as you concentrate in class usually, revision wouldnt take up much of your time at home!

This morning, I was doing my core hist essay. DONE! Then I went for breakfast (perhaps I should say it's brunch) and watched Khuntoria, smurfed on Facebook, and tweeted awhile. After that, I went to do up one of my HCL essay. DONE! See, 2 homework down and it was only bout 4PM? I didnt really take note of the time so, yeah, keke. Dinner time at bout 5PM+ and back to do another of my HCL essay. Not done yet, but meanwhile im generating ideas for it so I wont off off-track. It's due tomo, but holy! It's exams tomo! I'm kinda panicking cuz I've missed out some lessons just before my papers tomo, so I started going on Facebook to check out my EL class page. Got some classmates' help so that I'll know what to prep for tomo's P1.

To be honest, I'm not that worried for my P2. P1 was kinda terrifying for me cuz I'm afraid I'll be seeing topics I'm not familiar with, or even meeting unexpected topics. Still, I'll prep myself w
whatever's given to me for the past few months in class and just make do w it.

After all ................
So,
Good luck to ALL SG STUDENTS taking exams tomo! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment