Bali Day 3

It's already the last full day in Bali and I felt that we haven't even explored our own area yet. Hence, we cancelled our private driver and took a good walk down to the bustling streets of Seminyak. The weather is too good; it was scorching hot and we just have to stop by this ice cream shop called "Made Manis Gelato". Look at how cute the background is!! It's inexpensive and I loved the variety of flavors offered.
For a good cuppa, drop by Revolver. All the cafes here are reasonably priced, and the cup size is pretty much standard internationally so I guess this is considered a really good cuppa already. We didn't quite enjoy the pancakes because it tasted quite oily, at least for me. The cafe itself is cosy and good for chit-chatting.

It was our last day to get souvenirs back home for our family and friends, so we shopped around the malls and streets. After awhile we stopped by The Junction for dinner. Nutella Latte was a bad choice, obviously. Tasteless! The Chicken Risotto was pretty good, just the chicken a tad hard.
Bali has got some really aesthetically appealing boutiques for some great Instagram shots. It's really a good idea to walk around the streets because you don't know what you'll see and find!
While walking I realised all the cafes that I want to go, were all in the same area. It's a hard choice on which to settle on because I know they were all recommended. I can't wait to be back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment