April: Travel & more blogging


These days I'm quite motivated to blog a little bit more and consistent, maybe because of the upcoming travel and also because of my birthday trip to Bali (I've uploaded my Bali travelogue once a week, go check them out if you haven't already!) that happened just last year, Sept. I'm planning to blog once a week, probably every Sunday there'll be a post up? What do you guys think?

Also for the past whole week, my body has been at its weakest. I've been constantly coughing, then down with 2-day fever, then diarrhea once a week (twice for now already) and I had to force-puke because I was feeling so nauseous. Because of these, I couldn't finish up some of my draft posts but I'm really hoping to post them up real soon, maybe early May or late April.

Just 5 more days to my trip and I can't wait to blog already! I hope I'll be really fine to enjoy coffee and cakes, XXL fried chicken and grilled mochi (Do you guys know where I'm going already?)

One last post on Bali will be up tomorrow and I'll start working on the next travel post once I'm back! Meanwhile, find me on social media:
Twitter: @madefornochu (If you're one of the ARMYs, follow for spam!)
Instagram: @xwmin 
P.S I'm pretty ded on Snapchat, thanks to Insta-story.

No comments:

Post a Comment