Doi Chaang


Ever since I had Vietnamese coffee at Pho Stop, I've always wanted to try out other country's coffee. It's really interesting to know that coffee beans are extracted from different countries/regions and as such the tastes vary. 
This time round I had coffee from Doi Chaang whose roasted coffee beans are from Thailand! What appealed to me is that, it's quite Asian-style and its logo is unique. I'm guessing the man represents the faces of the Northern Thailand's hill tribesmen who stayed in Doi Chaang!

The reason why I wanted to come here was to try out the Mille Crepe. I know everyone can only think of Lady M when it comes to Mille Crepe, but personally I found that place really overhyped and overrated, so I prefer trying other places and I'm glad I found Doi Chaang!
The chocolate/coffee mille crepe I ordered wasn't too sweet and worth the money. I really appreciate how they bothered to decorate the plate with chocolate sauce. Coffee was really good and the Iced Doi Chaang is their specialty, of course. They also offer other light bites such as sandwiches and wraps which are really good, and other non-coffee-based drinks! 
Doi Chaang is a really small cafe (definitely not for studying, unless it's empty) but it's worth the try. Especially convenient for the office people who work around the Buona Vista area!
x.