Chope x Little Diner

Finally, it's F R I D A Y! School was great bc we didn't have to attend 8am lect. *peace sign* 
Anw, I did a reservation via Chope app at Little Diner for that night's dinner, supposedly to treat Ed for early birthday celebration since I won't be with him during his birthday thanks to CT week.



 Many of them made reservations too; there were so many name tags on the table! I gotta admit, half of the reasons why I was here, was that I get to have my personalised name tag due to reservation. It's sooo cute and unique! Much better than the normal "RESERVED" sign. (Ed even asked the staff if I could bring home the paper, so embarrassing?!?! That ass.)





I had the American Buttermilk Fried Chicken ($18.50) bc that was the only chicken dish I could find, while Ed had his Fish & Chips ($18.50). We both loved the fried chicken, and he liked his F&C too (I'm not a fan of fried fish!). Oh, not to forget, they serve complimentary fries (GREAT PORTION)! Not your typical fries, bc they purposely made it soggy. Pretty hard for me to bite, but I wouldn't say I hate it either. :)


APPLE CRUMBLE WAS SO GOOD. Pipin' hot apple crumble, topped with French Vanilla Bean ice-cream... TOO GOOD. Everything blended so well together. I just had to gobble it down! Priced at $9, I'd say that's the most worth-it item on the menu!

On the whole, I really loved their dishes, despite it being on the slightly pricey side for cafes. The main courses are mostly beef and pork, with some of them containing seafood and also lamb shank. They had Walnut Crumbs Salmon Filet ($27) as one of their special dishes, but I couldn't bear to spend so much on a salmon dish. 

Thumbs up for their good service, good food and awesome ambiance! I hope I've the chance to drop by for their brunch (which includes yummy red velvet pancakes!!!)

Chope is available on both Android and iPhone
Free installation, free reservation, instant confirmation!

x.