Mooncakes Festival




2014 is such a special year as it's my very first time buying mooncakes for my family! Feels good to be capable of providing for your own family as a growing-up person.

I got this set of 8 mini pieces of snowskin mooncakes from Sheraton Towers. There were a few flavors offered, I believe, but when I was at Takashimaya's Mooncake Fair, it left with only 3 flavors: Green Tea Truffle, Lemon Mandarin Truffle and Champagne Truffle - all with the base of White Lotus Seed Paste ($56/8 pieces). 

I mixed 2 flavors - Lemon Mandarin and Champagne truffle, because no one in my family likes Green Tea for mooncakes! Lucky enough for me, there were 10% discount for any purchases, so it's merely a $50! As if the box did not appeal to you enough, the taste of the truffle mooncakes were so good. I've never loved a mooncake as much as this. (FYI, I don't even like eating mooncakes) I like how the skin is not too thick, and the filling inside simply balances well all together!

So glad my family loves them all as much as I do. :)
x.