Hatched x Poulet

Tuesday take a break from work and spend some siblings time! I went to Hatched with my sister since she's been wanting to go back, and it's also my brother's virgin trip here (given that he's not a fan of cafes). 
Brother ordered Cowboy Burger (Beef) while I had the Smoked Royale (Salmon) and Sister had Sir Benedict (Ham). I think it's always better to stick to the usual dishes, bc you'll never go wrong!
Super duper happy to know they've got rose latte, because the first and last time I had a rose latte was at Taiwan! Now I'm missing Taiwan hmm..
Sandstorm and Winterland? Hahaha I've always loved their salt and pepper container!
x
Another day spent with ze siblings at Kallang Wave Mall. It's pretty new (to me also) and I'm so glad they've developed the very quiet land with a better shopping mall catering to nearby residences! 
Kallang Stadium brought me so much more memories, with all the queuing ups in the early morning for concerts and also meeting new friends that share the same interests as each other. Really wonderful :)
While brother and sister feasted on the fries and half-chicken, I merely sat there to take photos of the food. Not forgetting that I got to try out the chicken and it's quite nicely done! (The cream was very very creamy tho)
x.