What I want to be when I grow up

During my primary (and even secondary) school days, this used to be the most frequent question asked - "What do you want to be when you grow up?" The very typical answers were the textbook answers: "I want to be a doctor", "I want to be a lawyer", "I want to be a teacher!" and many other high-ranking positions anyone can think of, just so because those were the jobs we deemed to make us a successful person.

Now, ask me what I want to be when I grow up. My answer used to be "I want to be a teacher". But now, my answer is:

I want to be a good mom, just like my mom. She's capable to take care of 5 kids by herself, and her kids are now good persons (not that I'm praising myself, but I looked up to my siblings a lot bc they are down-to-earth beings). She handles everything by herself - washing the whole heap of clothes, cleaning up the house, cooks for a family of 7. She never fails to call up each child and ask about their whereabouts, what time will they reach home, will they reach home safely, have they eaten etc. My mom is my motivation to be a good parent in the future when I become one. :)

On the more laid-back side, I want to be a cafe-owner. I remember how when I was way much younger, my dad always search for good places to set up his drinks store. He managed to get one, but it couldn't stay long. Business wasn't very good at that former venue so he switched. I hope to be able to set up a cafe, and then hire my parents to do up the drinks. Being able to be his own boss together with his daughter must be good, right? I would love to have their support and help too!

x.