TGIF: Lunch edition


Just when I thought I'd be spending my time alone on a Friday after school, Bro called me out for lunch near to my workplace and we had The Soup Spoon (as usual). Tried out their Smoked Salmon sandwich and I guess it's not bad? 



Aftermath we went to Mado as I was dying to try out the Oreo Cheesecake. I was between the choice of Mocha Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake, bc I was afraid that the mocha taste wouldn't blend well with the cheesecake! Lucky me, Bro ordered Mocha Cheesecake and I get to try both! 




But sadly, Mocha cheesecake tasted wayyyy nicer than the Oreo one, despite the fact that in terms of looks, Oreo was the winner. It turned out to be just a cheap Oreo cake :(

On the brighter note, Mado's having promotion deals which are pretty worth the price and other desserts seems great too! Students also get discounts for ala-carte items! Its main meals seems very good too, of course supported by many people's reviews on Instagram (search for @Mado_sg and related tags on Instagram and you'll get to see the popular dishes from Mado!)

x.