Teadot Cafe | Hauls

Finally, I stepped my foot into TeaDot Cafe, together with my love.
It was initially situated at Nex but got shifted to Westgate. It's pretty spacious, and rather peaceful. A good place to be at for a quick brunch fix!





Chicken Pot Pie x Beef Pot Pie x Boring Cappucino x Lonely Mocha Frappe

What totally drew my attention and made me want to go here is mainly due to their interesting names! You can check out the entire menu HERE.









I believe we took quite a long break from Town so it's time to get back there and have a good shopping trip! I managed to salvage some good items after walking up and down the stretch of Orchard+Somerset - from Orchard Central to Far East Plaza and back to OC and *Scape again! While the man is still thinking about his polaroid, I grabbed my items!


The man got me the double-edged skort and I'm totally loving this. I know it's a very common piece that almost every girl on the street is wearing this, but most of them are single-colored, denim material, or houndstooth-printed. I got mine at a double-colored - white and NAVY (yes it's navy)

So thankful it was the last piece and I managed to fit into a size S. Not very worth the price but it's definitely a good catch I would say! Thank you B for paying for me. <3

Also, I ran out of sandals after the prev one broke off. I managed to update my shoes rack with a new pair, another from Styledasher again! I'm not a member for nothing ;-)

-

2nd last paper tmr and I felt that I'm gna fuck it up so badly. Prolly gna be doubling up my Monday Blues. I'll see how things go! Wish me all the best and of course, not forgetting to wish those with papers a very GOOD LUCK!

x.