You don't know love.

I'm still old-fashioned when it comes to love.
I always hope and expect my boyfriend chase after me
To give me flowers when I didn't ask for it
To give me the gifts that I appeared to have rejected

Aren't all girls like this?
We don't mean what we say

Yet we want the guys to do it
This is how we girls see the efforts that guys put into the relationship
To see how much everything means to them
Girls always like to put their guys to test without caring how tiring it can be for the guys
I'm no exception.
I'm a girl, 
just another girl who dreams of her ideal lover and relationship
But guys just pop that bubble of ours.

Being an overly attached girlfriend isn't good, but I just think that's how I express my love for my boy.
No one has the right to tell you how you should express your feelings. 
So don't say I'm wrong for being like this!
I'm glad I chanced upon K.Will's song "You Don't Know Love" which serves as a gentle reminder to me that I shouldn't cling onto my boy so much, bc he needs the space as much as any other human beings need too. Bc even with girlfriend, he's still who he is.

Thanks Chanyeol for making me notice this song! I don't really get the idea of the MV but I totally think the lyrics is meaningful!

Bf currently gone for 3 days (totally no contact!!!) so I think all the more I should stay even stronger so that he can see a happy and positive Gf when he's back! :)
x.