01 10 13

Hoping this month will be good! 
1 more week of bookout for my army boy and the following week will be his POP. Can't wait!
Also, school's starting in 2 weeks' time. I'm not sure how should I be feeling but I can't wait to see my friends and meet new classmates and study in a new classroom environment again! 


First day of Oct - Woke up early and I started to clean my wardrobe and other cupboards (yes among my fam members, I've the most number of cupboards!). It's also the time when I realise there are actually so many things that I can get let go off. Hope this applies to my feelings and thoughts as well. x

Just to show what I've done today in the morning!
More polaroids added to my wall!

Created my own knick-knack corner in my wardrobe accompanied by some stuffed toys

Not forgetting my days spent during BAOC with my dearest ZZ7, pasted on my wardrobe door now! :)

Praying for the good to come and the bad to go awayyyy :)
x.