School updates

First tutorial for PMKT the other day. So much fun with my groupmates hehehe and oh my tutor is sucha sarcastic person puh-lease.





Apparently that was my breakfast and lunch. Wangwang lasted the entire day bc no one accepts my offer and also partly being the selfish me I kept it to myself. LIKE HEY WHO DOESNT LOVE WANG WANG MAN. Or maybe it's just me.

Meet my new friend! Knew her thru my friend and ehem YES GUYS I'M SO FRIENDLY ONE LA HAHAHA 


Today's mass dinner at MKP. I thot I wouldn't make it but yey I still went before I head off for korean lesson. Zulus family I'll always love you!

And oh I made new friends again!!! Those Korean lesson friends are SO FRIENDLY! I walked into the class alone and one of them just asked me if I want to join them and she just chatted w me in lesson ^_^ And another random girl just asked if I like SHINee and YEY FRIENDS HAHAHA. #lifeofafangirl you just gotta understand this alright?!

Great catching up on Running Man thanks to school, bc I've nothing to do during my breaks and after school, so I spent my time watching them and had such good laugh at those jokers.

School this week had been awesome bc on Monday I made new friends thru S&W, Wednesday another few new friends thru Arts Appreciation (one of my CCAs and I REALLY LOVED IT bc I think arts is cool and IT IS IN FACT BEAUTIFUL) and Idea Jumpstart (this non-related module which is more like counselling session to me), and today another few new friends thru my Korean class! It's really fun meeting new friends! Hope there'll be more to come tho it's kinda tiring and I'm pretty shy also awww lol.

I'll feed you guys with more of my selcas soon ok. TGIF TOMORROWWWW! School's starting late and ending pretty early, and in the morn I'll be meeting my friends huurrayyyy! I'm a damn positive girl alright?! 

x.