Visual updates

Friday home alone! I dont know but I just think it's nice to be home alone esp during rainy days. So shiok lor?! What's more I've the best companion with me ;)

Love love love Webcam Toy!





Morning without make-up /lika DUH who puts make up right away once they're wide awake/ 


Saturday with Lesbo at Strictly Pancakes. 3rd time heading down, finally got to let her try this! Queued for 30mins just to get an inside seating. 

Had my usual Strawberries & Co while she had her Tiramisu which made her wna puke after the 1st stack haha! And it was definitely a mistake to order milkshake. O H M Y G O S H ?





One of my Saturday Flea hauls! Love this soooo much I think it's worth the investment.

First was GEEK and now DORK! I saw this the other time when I got my GEEK top, and thought I ought to get DORK too! SO HAPPY I got it at a cheaper price bc of the MIYOC SALES! :)

Monday bluez. MacD to kick start the day!

Basically I grabbed 5 packets of pepper for the eggs. 

Dinner with ze idiot boy at Hot Tomato during his break :) He took a photo of me so yep I'm being more mean by taking photo of him without letting him know hehehehe




Have a happy week ahead guys! I'll see y'all around some other time 8) Take care and I'll do the same too! :)

x.