Hatched

I finally got the chance to try out Hatched!!! For those of you who don't know, it's a small restaurant known for eggs! Just alight from Holland Village via circle line and head straight on the right stretch of shops! It's now a clear view to all, so it's pretty easy to find! :)




Babe's share - Smoked Royale. I'll give it a try soon!

And mine! I actually forgot the dish's name but oh it's quite cool! :)

So it kept me wondering why every table has got 2 eggs standing. Turns out to be that it's salt and pepper lol! Cute or what.

The yogurt that shocked us! We were expecting froyo but mm this was good too! Prolly kinda overpriced? $3 for something not half a cup. u_u


Cheers to Churros! Raspberry flavour :) I'll try the Churros Bites soon. Kinda dislike this snack bc it's coated w sugar like ughhh unhealthy to the core!

Will upload more sooooon! :)