///3 Feb///

Great day spent with my new friends (ok not exactly new tho)! Our first date together and I LOVE THEM ALOT. We're all exo-stans so, yep we clicked well pretty quick and all was good! Polly just told me I looked better in real life than in photos *blushes*
Denim x Floral


Shopping at Bugis St and I got nothing bc I think I've spent enough the other trip when I was with Dee. Time to get our stomach filled up with good food!!

Everywhere was kpop, too influential!! The first 2 screens were showing MVs and what else could we do but SPAZZ!





Bad weather, but it didn't stop us from hopping to another place from Bugis! Off to Orchard for flea-shopping!

I still remember them saying I was super cute bc anywhere I could just snap a shot of myself hahaha that explains why we were all laughing in the photo

And another one!
You can't blame me, TEM has got way toooo many mirrors!


Late dinner at *Scape MacD!
It was so fun chatting with the girls and I laughed so hard my tummy ached badly bc of someone HAHAHA

Toilet photobomb #1. Venue : Cineleisure.


Toilet photobomb #2. Venue : 313@Somerset
I'm ze Maknae of the group! ^_^


And before we bid goodbye! TYPO is a good shop for us to photobomb outside their shop teehee



Denim blouse and bag from Bugis St! Both bought on that day when I headed out with Dee.


I got myself a new crop top but after so much consideration I don't think I should post the photo since I'm wearing it out for CNY!! Secret!! But please expect something good :-)

-

First week of Feb will be gone soon! I spent almost what I've earned oh what da fug really. But it's all essential use so.............................. meh.