U....S.....S!

I couldn't wake up at 9am these days. IT'S JUST SO  HARD. But nevertheless, I'm still able to have fun!!!
Getting excited as we're reaching Sentosa!

Yep, biggest x'mas present ever! Big thanks to sister hehehehe
It doesn't allow me to cut queues for any rides tho, unless I upgrade to the Express card which cost $100 more -___- It feels like bribery lol. But anw it allows me to go in anytime I want till end of next year!! Hooray! Imagine oppars and unnies just enter there and I can stalk them?!?!?! *faints*

Let the fun begin!

I'm pretty tempted to get this you know. Maybe on my next trip I'll buy them!! Was hoping to find a bunny ear tho but I couldn't find them anywhere. I guess it only exists in HK Disneyland........meh








Things there are really..... awfully expensive. One ice cream costs $3 and I just bought it without asking for the price first. Shit.




Our first ride!








COMING SOON!! ^_^

Handsum boiseeee. 








I felt super small when standing beside her. How can she be so tall and toned, and she's composed lor?! It just makes me wna laugh!

Gave the Mummy Ride a miss cus they said no carry bags allowed. Which means I've to buy a locker?!?!?! Eat my money only. 

Went on a tram ride instead! Slow and short but still enjoyable lah. :)


"Rain please go away!"


THAT HANDSOME NDP INSTRUCTOR! But I've got to admit that he did age abit. Still looking good anyhow!


LET'S BREAK INTO THE HOUSE.

He's so handsome hehehehehe love him.


Entered the Celebrity Cafe for desserts! The drinks weren't so nice....? And the cakes were like, soso only! But the interior design was really nice and look at those cupcakes! So adorable I've no idea how you're gna consume it!


TIRAMISU

NY CHEESECAKE




Preparing to head back alr but........

HELLO,
PANDA!
At least that's how a small boy greeted the Kungfu panda.

Spotted!!!!
Last photo of the day before I head back to VivoCity to catch a movie with bro!

I finally caught the movie "CZ 12" ! First movie in 2013. Honestly speaking, $8 for a 2hr+ long movie = AWESOME?!?! Totally worth it! JC will always be my favourite actor! I love Chinese movie more than those English ones when it comes to action movies. Just look at JC! He does everything himself - bare hands and feet - and he's still SO STRONG. They also involved lesser effects which makes the movie appear more real! I like it so so much!

12/12 for CZ12! ^_^