INSOMNIA

 This is damn cray okay. Time check : 3:23AM. 
I. JUST. CAN'T. SLEEP!


Someone must be dreaming of me right now. Please stop. I need to sleep.
Feeling so lonely right now because everyone's asleep, and I'm still so damn wide awake omfg! Thank goodness there isn't work tomo and the following day, so 3 cheers for that!

Was listening to Jay Chou awhile ago, and watched 《那些年,我们追过的女孩》 OST. SO SWEET AND CUTE PLEASE? Sorry I'm missing out a lot because I just passed the NC16 border lmao.

BUT ANW. I just realised that I'm not a very expressive person. I don't think I'll be able to do these things :
1. Say "I love you"/"I miss you" or any other sweet stuffs to my boyfriend face to face.
2. Ask people bold things like "Do you miss me?!" or "I'm pretty right!" etc.
3. Kiss my mom.

Okay for the last point, I'm gonna challenge myself for that. When I get hold of polaroid, I'm gna take a shot of me kissing my mom HAHAHAH THIS IS A DARE!!!

And honestly speaking, I'm currently thinking what will I do with my boyfriend if I've one.
.
.
.
.
One thing for sure, NO COUPLE TEES!!!! I find it...... eeeeeek. I wouldn't mind getting same bags, same accessories tho. No same phone casing!

Okay i'm officially insane............. GOODNIGHT.