Bukit Chandu

To IMM to stock up my pencil case! Bought 2 mini markers for notes-making. 
Brunch at Wan Chai. First try, not that bad! I find it quite reasonable.

Bros' Ice Cream Toast. I bet it's nice tho I din try..

MY Macau Fried Rice :) I swear I can't eat shrimps or any other seafood! It itches my lips :( And sigh pork again. Thank goodness Sist shared some of her chicken w me. ^_^

Sist's Chicken Curry Baked Rice. I think it's really nice!!! Should've eaten that. But my fried rice isnt that bad too!

To Anchorpoint after IMM, then to .... some place that has got MacCafe + MacDonald. I merely did revision there while my bros and sist enjoyed their cakes, drinks and main meal!

Off to Bukit Chandu for a short visit sist suggested. It was 430PM and the place closes at 530PM, and there's still a long route to go so we checked out only a small part of the place :-) 









I wonder why my school didn't bring us to such places to learn more on History. 

Meh.