Racial Harmony Day!

As the title suggests.... Yes, it's Racial Harmony Day celebration! :) Perhaps the one of the best school days I've ever had! Such a pity I didn't wear any traditional costumes cus I don't have one and .... I just find it awkward to wear it :(

But anyhow, never forget about taking photos and make things memorable!

More photos, still with my dear friend. I hope to get it from her soon! 
P.S Don't you just love her phone casing? At least I do! It's so adorkable!!

Time to look at the booths at the foyer during my Bio lesson! Soooo interesting! 

Bought my fave Kuih Buluh (Sorry I'm not sure of the spelling!) I always have it ONLY during CNY! Sobs ;A; thanks to RHD I got a chance to eat them again!

Chinese Calligraphy. Sorry for the candid shots, teachers!

Hard working student here!! 




The Indian wedding. It's a kind of ritual done at home, as told by my friend!


How can we give Polaroids a miss! 

Last but not least............. GROUP PHOTO! :)
SO INDONESIA. Just kidding hahah

It reminded me of my life in Prischool. I used to play this with my friends during recess time. Just so interesting and fun tho it's a simple game!

And I remembered playing this during my P3 NE CAMP!
5mins before EL starts, but we're all engrossed in the game. Bleh :B

Assembly was one of the best! Singing competition was comparable to YI Idol! In fact, it was WAYYY better than YI Idol, sorry! I love the different races' songs sung by the teachers and students. :)

That's all I've got for RHD Celebration! Have a good day! I'm gonna mug for tomo's SS test! Whooo :)