Out of closed doors.

After cooping at home for 3 weeks, I'm finally out again! It's been so long since I last spent my weekend down at town, missed it!
Bugis with my sist! :)
Sorry I'm in love w my blue pants ............ TEEHEE.

Sist and I HATE taking MRT, cus you'll just meet weirdos who'll stare at you for no good reasons!!!


First thing to do : Pray at temple ^_^


I pretty much love street photography, so I'm trying out some shots. Love the crowd there!

Bugis Street. I love it. But sadly I've got nothing to buy, sigh! 

Bugis Plus!! I think it's nice. ^^

Highest floor toilet. TOTALLY EMPTY. Whee.

Hamsters. Mehh :-B

Damn hungry!!! Couldn't settle with something I like so I just anyhow choose one. Who knows..............
It's full of PORK, BEEF and hardly any chicken dishes. Sobs ;A; If you're a lover of pork and beef, do try this! The food tastes nice and it's not too expensive. There are combo sets, like 2 for the price of $12-18 (depends on what you're eating??) There are quite a few side dishes too! Drinks and deserts are quite little, so I didn't order any ><


Love the gyoza!

YEY my Oyako Don. It's nice! But the thing is that there's no spoons for you to use, so all you use is the pair of chopsticks. It's kinda hard to eat cus it's my first time using just chopsticks to eat!

Overall : Very good (service, pricing, ambience.) ^^

Continue with shopping shopping and more shopping. I regret not trying this cus it's hard to stand properly. Sorry I suck at heels.
But it's so chio right!!!!!! $80 i think. omg. :(

Back to Bugis Parco!

Drinks/Deserts time!
And guess what? We ordered Chocolate pancake, but they served this :
Classic (Maple) pancake. We were like umm.. that's chocolate?? It doesnt taste like!

After asking for another serving, we got the correct one!
Tastes good, not too sinful! ^_^ 
But sorry I don't like their maple syrup!!

Biggest drink eva!!!!
Iced Mint Lemon Tea. I didn't expect those green stuff to be mint leaves! I wanted the one with mint ice-cream but they can't hear my sist's "...with ice cream" SOBS.

Latest addiction. 

Sometimes I wish I own Sephora.

One day, I'll buy things from there for my dear momo and my dear sisty. I needa repay their kindness, for bringing me up, esp my momo for going thru so much for me. :')

Back home at 10. Batt almost died. Bought nothing but liquid eyeliner (YEY!!!)
I'm still trying to apply properly since I've always been using crayon!

Eye bags freak.
After school. EL Mock exam made my eyes dry. So bad.

Happy school week ahead!!!!! I NEED TO BE MORE HARDWORKING :(