SPAZZ.

HI GUYSSSSSS! I know i know, it's been a really long time since I last kept this place updated!
It's exam week, as you know, so I haven't been blogging much. Hope my readers are still w me, somehow.....

Anyhow, how has the week been for you guys? Please tell me you're doing well depsite the fact that preparing for exams is definitely stressful! For me, I've staying in my room for nearly the whole day, w earpiece stucked in my ears 24hrs. (Even when im sleeping, yes!) Making notes for exams and making sure they stay in my mind till the papers' over........... Really tiring! But well, I'm left w 3 more papers so I'm feeling more relaxed now! So, hi! :)

Mugged too much and I thot I lacked of some love so I'm showering myself w my love....... hahaha

Failed wink. I swear I really can't wink cus my the other eye will become even smaller!!!! #annoying -_-
Physics on my table. And oh did I mention, I screwed my Physics. Yes really screwed. Prepared to get a F9 back! 
Soy Strawberry & Mocha Cookies Frappes. BB Muffin and Soy Banana Muffin!
Friday down to JP Starbucks. I MISS STARBUCKS. Muffin was the best, regretted not buying the choco one, even tho I've ulcer and that I'm naturally sensitive to chocolate -____- 

And while mugging, I need some entertain and since no one can entertain me, I went self-high in my room! Singing songs by B.A.P (I'M REALLY INTO THEM NOW!!) and my one and only audience is ...........................
MY BABY!!!!! He fell asleep while I sang 'It's All Lies'. :):):):)

So much of snacking during mugging period. My skin became worse!!! I'll take really good care of it once exams is officially over! Give me some time and for the time being, bear w my cui face please!

He's my piece of art (Y)

Seeing my baby sleeping just make me sleep on his butt sometimes...... Soft and tender HAHAH whutevah.

Just a short post since I havent been bloggin and I miss blogging and I need some entertainment.

-TIME FOR KPOPPPP! NON-KPOP FANS PLEASE SKIP THIS SECTION! KAMSA!-

Now for some kpop fever. RICE FEVER. 밥....밥...B.A.P!
So, just let me do a brief introduction on B.A.P.

As you might know, they're a rookie boy band, consisting of 6 members, with one of them being only 16 and is the rapper! They debuted in Jan 2012 (pretty new isnt it!!) and have released 2 mini albums so far! "Warrior" and "Power" are 2 big hits! I've influenced my friends to love them, and really they're (B.A.P) no joke. Initially I hated them cus I was like "oh new band geeee cannot make it for sure! Bleh" but I regretted not opening my heart to them earlier cus few days after they came Singapore, I fell for them! Too bad they left after I started liking them....... Sad much.

WARRIOR time

WARRIOR time

POWER time
Ah it's kinda blur if you don't mind but... GO WATCH THEIR MVs! Their dance moves are IMPRESSIVE. Their singing isnt bad at all! Live performances were the best cus you might think rookie bands can't sing well, which is kinda true cus it's their first few time performing on stage but, B.A.P is different! They've got good singers, good dancers, good rappers! Really good.

In just one day I finished watching TA-DAH! It's B.A.P! - all 10 episodes, and another day spent watching 2 eps of B.A.P Diary (other eps not released yet). I've managed to know them even better, and see the individual member's talent even better too! I caught up pretty fast w their news and updates etc. huh! ;)

Some songs you ought to listen to :
1) I Remember [Bang Yong Guk ft Yoseob (B2ST)]
P.S The version of Daehyun (B.A.P Vocal lead) is great too! (It's a live performance)
2) Going Crazy [Bang Yong Guk ft Song Ji Eun (Secret)]
3) It's All Lies
4) What The Hell
5) Burn It Up (Warrior album intro song)
6) Warrior [1st Mini Album hit song]
7) Power [2nd mini album hit song]
8) Secret Love
9) Unbreakable

Okay basically that's like, all of their songs.............. -crazy fan here!!-
Special feature :
Jong Up (2nd youngest member) is actually the choreographer! He's good at dancing and has really great sense. Serious guy but really funny and cute!
Yong Guk (Leader) composes nearly all the songs for their album! Really talented.

Okay so that's bout it!! Please appreciate their songs! I promise it's worth listening!! And and and. Please dont snatch my bias..........
JAEHYUN! I ship them badly ^_^
But of course my ultimate bias!!!!!

Muah :*
Annyeong!!!