Wendo!

I'm a camwhore \m/

TO NANDO'S @ JCUBE!!!!! Finally I got the chance to try it out! My first time, so don't mind me being so suaku okay!! Everyone has got their first time/try in everything rights?! ^^
Ma hot choco!! Great taste, love it! ☺
Iced Chocopresso
From bro's phone! He finally changed the screen protector so using secondary cam is now so much clearer than before ;)
Love this "Beauty Shot"! It made my skin looked so..... flawless /ikr!!!/
1/4 Chicken with Mediterranean Rice
Grilled Chicken Slices with Rice & Coleslaw
Pretty caring momo ♥
Pretty sweet sister ♥
 Overall I'm pleased w their service!! Everything was great, and I enjoyed sitting by the side, a great view of the whole rink! Was watching people skating happily and those kind of eyes .... Hmmm I can't describe, heehee. Shopped ard after dinner, and got myself more food ............. for tomo breakfast! I'm gonna control my diet heh.
 Back home and tried applying my eyeliner. Just having some fun wahaha. And I simply used a clip to secure my bun! #Proud #Random LOLOL

Okay pardon me, I'm just feeling happy! Afterall, first paper down! That marks the beginning of MYE. /Fretting away/ 

G'luck to all students dealing w exams! 
NO STRESS, NO PANIC, NO RUSH! 
Stay cool, stay healthy, stay HAPPY!

Cheers x.