Night time.

And did I mention after my trip to LCK, I went to watch 23:59! It was totally WAYYYY MUCH BETTER than Haunted Changi. The latter was more like a Halloween Special movie lol!
 I needed something freezing you see! ^^
________________________________________________________________________________________

I went to my friend's house for SS Proj but, failed! B) It's alright, we did some homework but after awhile, slaked for 3hrs :P Headed for dinner at BT after driving ard ~
 Friend's mom bought it for us! <3
 Sisty spotted this and said, Bull taking care of baby!

 Iced Mocha!
 Chicken Bolognese! Not bad.

Had my dinner at the building beside Beauty World. 2nd Level if not wrong! It's called Buddy something something.......... Nvmind, it's Western food haha. Prices are really reasonable! There are student prices too! Do give it a try if you haven't even enter Bukit Timah area! :)
Back home, sister played w my hairrrrrrr. It's been long! :)

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment