6 November

HELLO EVERYBODEH! Yep I'm back to post again :) Like I mentioned earlier on, I went to somewhere I've been to, and it's not shopping area! So I'm gonna do a full-post and here it is :
A lot of angmors there the other day and idk why!
My all-time favourite! <3 A MUST TRY!
Aloe Vera - Cooling drink you ought to try!Papaya Salad - another all-time fave and a must try!Ignore my dumb face will you.And yes the place is called : BOLLYWOOD! It's located at Lim Chu Kang, kinda remote and hard
to get in. It'd be the best if you've car to drive in cuz it's way easier than any other transport methods! Or you can just board the Kranji Express bus which actually I'm not sure of how to.

Anyways, the food there are really really nice, especially Moringa Tempura (something similar to the first food photo I posted above). It's all NATURAL as they plucked the leaves, flowers and all the ingredients from the veggies they've grown BY THEMSELVES. Yep, they own this land and the farming are all done by them! The lady boss appeared on CNA before, and this place was introduced too!

It's free entrance and many visitors head there for a meal at their eatery shop! Try it out! Good to spend there w your family on weekends! :)

Check out the website here
____________________________________________________________________________________

Next destination ....................It's the Gardenasia! It's more like a cafe cuz they've more of light-bite snacks, ice-creams, cakes etc. Salads as well! But till now I've only tried their muffin w ice-cream (it's Hagen Daaz!) and some of the snacks like the one above. Prices are still quite okay but I guess it's really worth it cuz the ambiance is really good! :)

Somehow near Bollywood so, yep, the same way to get there - CAR! The best :) Dogs are everywhere but not alot! Some are really friendly, and you can get close to them! Parking are free, FYI. And there's a shop just beside this Cafe! You can get some decorating items. Their Farmstay (somewhat like chalet) is coming up so maybe you can check it out like, maybe next year!


Feel free to ask me any questions! Pop me a msg on Facebook, Twitter or email me if you know my email add! :)

[ P.S I took many photos so check out full-album at my Facebook! :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment