Just like any others.

Cappuccino from Delifrance yesterday night @ IMM ! Had great laugh w my parents and sist. Aww happy much ^^
__________________________________________________________________________

Morning sky was so pretty but it rained after that! What a pity. But I had a nice time doing my 1h45min Chem paper though ^^

But I screwed up the last page cuz I didnt see it, only till the last 5 mins. I was like /OH NO SHAKES HEAD/. Darn.

Then Core History World paper. Was so not confident bout it! SBQ was alright - Hitler, Hitler and more Hitler. Here came the essay that made me twist my brain like @#$%^&*( cuz I couldnt decide which factor to use..................................... Hope my answers make sense and wont be penalized or smth. Ugh!!

Delifrance cheesecake back home in the evening!
Accompanied me while I suffered w e-geog. /Aww/ And I'm so freaking full after that......

Didnt really prep for E Math but I'll just roughly look thru my revision packages. Hope it'll help. At least that's how I prep for emath paper 1 ! I didnt screw that up that much!

Gonna have geog and emath paper2 tomo!! All the best to me and those who're still having exams! Cheers!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment