dedication for my husband

This is a special msg board for my dearest husband, KEY. <3
This guy has played a very important role in my life. Without him, it's just so incomplete; I felt empty when he's not ard me, even if it's just spiritually lost.
Now, I shall list out the reasons why I love him so much, and that he's irreplacable. <3
Though I often say that loving someone or just doing things just need reasons, I'm still gonna list out what's going on in my mind that made me love him SO DEEPLY.
  1. He's really talented. He sings, dances and acts well {especially dancing GIRL-BAND DANCES!}
  2. His personality is totally cool - so open-minded and straight-forward! Way too cool to be loved.
  3. He's a good 'father' - He's really close to Yoogeunie and takes care of him well!
  4. He loves everyone that loves him. <3
  5. He can speak really well English. Guess he's a quick learner!
  6. His fashion sense is absolutely awesome - always getting his own hairstyle! {Lucifer days!}
  7. He's a great 'mom' too! He definitely cooks well and take care of his members well! {cooking for Taemin counts right? ;)}
  8. Friendly, lovely, and sweet! <3
  9. Charming - that's how I fell in love w him
  10. No other reasons why I love him - He's too awesome and perfect in my eyes.

Basically this is the Top 10 reasons why I really love Key, my husband. We've been together for 2years, and this was a love-at-first-sight relationship. /Awwww/ So yups, why wouldnt I want to let go of him? I cherished him the most.

The best thing is, his birthday is coming! IM GONNA SHOWER HIM WITH MORE LOVE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment