Ktih Cafe

Last Wednesday night I managed to meet up with my bbg Jann! (If you follow me close enough, she should be no stranger to you.) During planning, I suggested a few places to dine in at - Coco Ichibanya, Kith Cafe and 'Supply & Demand' - only to choose Kith Cafe at Park Mall for our final choice!

I had one of the best walks at Botanic Gardens, I swear. I alighted at Botanic Gardens with the intention of cutting across it to take bus to Dhoby Ghaut. This way, it's much shorter as compared to taking the train on circle line from Buona Vista to Dhoby Ghaut. BUT I took the wrong path thanks to the very complicated Botanic Garden, and landed back at Upper Bukit Timah Road (what!?). I spent a good whole 30mins walking AROUND the garden! 

Anyway, it's my very first time at Kith Cafe despite hearing the name many times. 

Here's what I like about their cafe:
Very accessible location
Attentive and friendly staff
Cozy cafe, suitable for catching up with friends
Powerpoints available for charging of gadgets
Very special flavors for their cakes 

Here's what I don't really like about their cafe:
Limited choices of main courses
Breakfast aren't all-day
Prices are pretty on the high-end side
Quite small cafe, which means limited indoor seats
Outdoor seats available, but mostly catering to smokers :(


I think it's a brilliant idea to write on the chalkboard about what their staff love! It's a good way of recommending to their customers what are the items they can try, especially when it's written in the combination of Food + Drink + Dessert

Both Jann and I had restrictions when it comes to eating, such as No seafood and no spicy food. Their choices were pretty limited to us, since most of the food contain seafood, chili and also beef! We both ended up chosing the same item: Chicken Sandwich!

I did my last-minute homework by searching on Instagram to see how huge the portion would be, and am glad to know it's pretty filling for a one-person portion for the price of $16!
(You can also check out their menu here)



Check out my quirky girl *-* She can be really serious too! HEHE


Ended off the night by having a Cappuccino mousse cake ($8) which was quite good! I'd love to try their other cakes in future if I ever drop by! Also, would love to visit their other outlets if possible. 

Great catch-up sesh with you, bbg! <3 Sorry to be always letting you wait for me sighpies I must've owed you something huge in the past life.
x.