Alive Museum

Last Thursday the guy and I went to Suntec Convention Centre for the Alive Museum! Tickets were on promotion if you booked them online. I got mine at $10 off in total for 2 tickets! We decided to go on the weekday bc the guy said there'll be lesser crowd compared to weekends. 

While there were lesser locals, I see more tourists there, and some of them brought in their baby prams, which made the place even more cramp :-/ However, the place isn't really that small and we simply gave way to one another whenever possible! 





The only time I'd cheat on my bf, would be when Spiderman appears. ;)
















Some photos here may not really show the effect, and you have to stand at certain angle in order to get the effect! So the best would be to head down to the place and experience the whole lot of fun by yourself! It's best not to go in groups, because it can be really cramp like I mentioned before. Also, if you're lucky enough, the staff would walk around the place and you can get them to take photos for you! 


We headed down to town and satisfied our tummies over at Orchard Central. 

We hid at my usual secret corner and blew some bubble balloons! Relieving some childhood memories heheh my mom said we were childish when we did it at my house the other day.

To end off the day, we went to Joe & Dough again (really tempting to try out other items!!) So I had Hazelnut Latte which tasted really good and smells damn good too, and also their cheesecake which was abit disappointing! The texture wasn't that smooth so it feels hard when you attempt to cut it with your fork. It was pretty sticky when you try to pull it off the fork using your mouth too! (Hopefully it didn't sound that wrong.... hahaha)

Blah blah, I had a really great day! Feels good to be able to date on a weekday. :)
x.