All the small little things.

Many times I found myself just aimlessly clicking on links that were posted on Facebook during my free time. I honestly thought they were a waste of time and yes at times I just wasted my time, especially when I'm really, really bored.

I've always categorized Facebook as the nonsensical social media platform because of all the shit they share, like stupid videos and really lame stuffs such as STOMP and 9GAG.

But I'm also very thankful that sometimes I'd chance upon articles that really wake me up and realize like, "hey this is actually happening!" or like "Oh, someone felt the same way as I do!". To sum up, they were relatable. Just tonight I saw a few articles that reminded me of certain things. One of which was, to always be aware of every little things.

We always say we aren't materialistic and thus we simply need the smallest thing to make us happy. But so often do we always forget that those were the small little things that showed the gestures of love and care. For instance, we often find our parents naggy when they called us up while we're engaged in our own activities, just to ask "Have you eaten?", "What time are you coming home?", "Don't stay out too late". Why do we tend to forget how to appreciate the small gestures?

young and beautiful.. | via Tumblr

Oh well~ the power of small little things is just beyond our imagination.
x.