School and back to school

Monday after school had an impromptu date down at town w my siblings! Finally got to try out this Japanese Cafe @ PS (new wing). 



Double Pancake Souffle. Very nice; soft in the inside and crispy on the outer!


The menu is pretty limited. Most of their meals contains either beef or seafood, no chicken at all! Utterly disappointed. They didn't state in their descriptions either, so we only knew bout it when we settled down inside. The food wasn't extremely nice at all, but I wouldn't deny the fact that the desserts were great :) Prolly come back for the souffle only and never the main meals!

Wednesday was the entire IJC day!! I can't believe we all just survived the entire module this sem. And that last 6hrs pretty much proved how well we could work as a team. Can say that we're the one of the few groups who didn't need much of tutor's help and guidance yet managed to do well enuf! Good job guise, and thanks for being such wonderful group mates!! :) Hope to see y'all next sem (if possible) for CQ!

Dinner with #TeamSalt! I managed to use this chance to meet up w more of my Zulus 7 people as well :-) Glad to have them <3



Hello my dear Shan! You deserve more than just insta dedication alright? So here's a blog post for you - my one and only best partner!! Thank you for being you :) You're someone I wouldn't forget definitely, and have never once regretted knowing! Let's have study dates soon before I lose motivation hehehe love you! <3 x

With my #TeamAladdin. I'm like so freaking sad that I only have one or two shots of photos with them while they have tons of them and it actually flooded my whatsapp. Thanks guise. I'm prolly not close with y'all yet.

And here's with my dearest Zulus 7. Been damn long since I last see the entire team and till then it's still incomplete. Ze sigh. But I'm thankful we still acknowledge one another whenever we meet in school! Let's not stop here alright :) Can't wait for the end of Sem for holidays to come and we'll be able to meet officially! <3

TGIF!
This guy is prolly the best of the best guy friend I've ever met in my entire life. I didn't expect us to be this close since BAOC! Thankful to have met you and have you still in my life :-) Love you so much! x
{{{For more the full dedication message, please go to my insta @xwmin}}}

Ended school early as usual, and headed back to my secondary school to support my friends as they collect their awards! Congrats to all my friends who've gotten something great!! So proud of and happy for y'all :) 

It's definitely nice to be able to meet many more friends and catch up with them, as well as seeing how much my school has changed. I think they've become richer? Either that or we weren't worth the investment that we don't receive such good treatments as compared to the current batch of students. 

I can't wait to get the photos from my teacher and post it here for y'all to see! 

xxxx