#TeamOrange

Finally I had an outing with my dearest 4e2!!! Missed them all alot, even tho most of them are in the same campus as I do but we hardly spent quality time with one another. 

Barrage with just the few of us first! Photos courtesy of Bryan and Yonas!




Teehee I just realised the background was beautiful (kinda?)

Took it with my phone and no filter I swear!!! Amazed by how beautiful Singapore is :')



Hungry tummy meets PizzaHut! 
Don't you think I look like.............. ANGRYBIRD? HAHAHAH just saying.






Thank you so much guise, for coming down during a PH when you could be spending time with my family members, or doing something that's been on your to-do list like completing of homework, watching F&F6 or simply lazing at home. I'm so touched to see those of you who said "No I can't come, sorry"!!! I was like, DAMN YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CHEATED ME BUT YOU'RE HERE!!! 
Even tho it's not full strength and there wasn't much that we've done as a whole, I'm still happy to be able to catch up w you guys and see your faces heh. I swear the best part was when everyone's in the MRT on our way home, so many epic things happened!

x.