DIY Hair Mask

I was supposed to be doing my work but I got distracted by my sist, asking me to transfer photos for her, and that led me to doing some research for.......

DIY HAIR MASK!

I thought I should fix my cui hair (speaking of which, please look forward to something in June short-term break!) using home remedies and I found this really cool thing that I think it's worth sharing!

DIY COLOR BOOSTER FOR BRUNETTES 


Cocoa makes for a deeper, richer brown. How it works: Honey moisturizes while acids in the yogurt (lactic) and vinegar (acetic) penetrate the hair shaft, allowing the cocoa's pigment to sink in. Natural acids open the cellular doors to the pigmented molecules and make the results more pronounced.

Whip 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon honey, and 1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar into a paste. Shampoo hair, squeeze out the water, and apply the mask. Keep it on for 2 to 3 minutes. Drape a towel around your neck to prevent the mask from dripping, as it may stain skin temporarily. Rinse, then style as usual.

Source: x