Youtube

I don't have much time for entertainment due to work (I spend my off days outside too anw) so whenever I need information, Youtube is my bestfriend! Just want to share w y'all some of my fave Youtubers and maybe you'll like it as well!

P.S /// I'll categorise them so that it's easier for you to know what are these people focusing on!

FASHION : Clothesencounter

I totally love her and I think she's super cool! Here are some of my fave videos of hers, do check'em out!




She's so pretty I fell in love w her /just saying bout the falling in love part/

HAIR : Bebexo

I just recently get to find out bout her as well, and I think her tutorials are awesome. Managed to follow up a few actually, but yet to try out! Maybe you can be one step ahead of me? Meh! :P



Entertainment : Various Youtubers

1. NigaHiga 

Need no introduction for him! He's absolutely the coolest Youtuber in my subscription list!




2. Darrenocl

Him as a Singaporean, I think he's really cool! Just check out some of his videos bc it's really entertaining!



Prolly the funniest when he mentioned bout being in jailed rofl

3. Simonandmartina

I suppose most people know about them, especially kpop lovers??? They. Are. Just. So. Awesome. If you're into Korea and Koreans, they're just the one for you!





Of course, I loved their 'Music Mondays' the most!!! Definitely my korean kind of entertainment hehehe

Others : Clicknetworktv

This's a much more general kind, more for girls I feel? They've so many 'departments' so you can just go have a look! I love Budget Barbie (Ching introduced to me!) and of course the section that Xiaxue handles! QiuQiu and XiaXue are definitely the 2 most natural bloggers/youtubers to me. They don't fake accents and are just so real! I really tried so hard to think of reasons why people hate them. I guess haters are haters for life? Meh.

Hope y'all enjoy watching them and subscribe if you haven't! ^_^