2-Days post!

Currently my fam's on choco-strike at home so ... yup this is what i've got at home right now :
Yep you saw my background from the prev photo. It's MA SMURF VILLAGE! /proud/

And for lunch I got hungry and bored so started to design my own food like this :Simple but .......... nice okay B)
__________________________________________________________________________

Went town yest till late night so didnt manage to blog on time! But here it is! :)Handsome <3
Lunch at Bugis!
Down to Orchard!
More stalls ahead and behind so it's like, quite crowded! :)

Went ard ION at night and finally bought something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bro <3Costs like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ k im just exaggerating lol!
Bro's Banana & Choco pancake ~
Finally got my film and i'm happy! B)

Yep a long post, but I owed you - my readers!

Have a Happy Sunday! I'll be heading out soon! B)

No comments:

Post a Comment