Yesterday's

#nowplaying : 슈퍼주니어 - A-Cha

Saturday was spent badly! I supposed everyone went out and have had fun yeh? I'm stucked at home doing nothing!

Morning had MacD's Breakfast Deluxe w bro and sist.

Noon time, I stayed home and used comp for hours ................. Khuntoria, as usual :P
Guess what i'm doing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cutting KIWI! Was finding for apples but it's all gone ~~~~~~~~~

But it's okay. Kiwi is good too. Was having trouble preparing kiwi ...... Oh yeh you must be thinking what's there to prep right. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've no idea how to cut kiwis and how to scoop them from those slices. Ahh how dumb! It's okay, it's fun cuz .....
it came out this way! B)

Got so bored then started playing with HAIR ~
Sister's ~
Taaadaaaaa mine :D

Weather was reallyyyyyyy warm and I didnt have a good time at home T-T total boredom!

Good day on Sunday! Do look forward to seeing new things on my blog!

kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment